Thursday, May 6, 2010

I think it is a disease...


...my addiction to workout clothes, that is. Pretty sad when you have more workout clothes than regular clothes! My favorite (by far!) is Impact Fitness Wear. Megan is the most adorable owner and designs the best clothing. She has a fun fashion sense and her fabrics are always the best. I have been buying from her for over 8 years and get this - I STILL have tops that I bought 8 years ago. And still in great condition! Find them HERE. Or visit her boutique located in Holladay.
Psst.....I also have some coupons at my house if anyone wants one!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

OOOOooooo!! I like this!

Krazy Keetch's said...

you always have awesome connections. What would we do without a trish:)

Mom and Dad said...

Looks good I need some work out clothes for sure.


Love Grandpa and Grandma

Impact Fitness said...

Wow! I didn't even know you did this cool write up! Love ya so much - thanks for all your amazing work with "Live the Life", it has truly changed my life forever.

Heidi said...

You are still the same! In college it was jeans! I was in awe of how many jeans you had! :)