With all of the High Schools celebrating Prom lately, I began to reflect on my own Prom dates. The beautiful dresses, the flowers, the all day dates (did anyone else have those? Insane), late nights, dancing with friends, Promenade, etc.... In reflection I had to share this picture from my Junior Prom. I just couldn't help it. I might regret it later, though.
click to enlarge to get a good laugh
- Junior Prom: Spring of 1993
- Date: Jed Smith
- Jed's Hair: Permed
- My Hair: Looks like a bad version of Marge Simpson
- Bobby Pins: 210
- Hairspray: 1.25 bottles (that is for both of us)
- Date: All day and involved bowling and Italian Food
- Curfew: Breakfast (hey - I was a good kid and my mom trusted me)
I got a good laugh when I saw this, I hope you do, too! Happy Friday!