Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thinking Tuesday...

I think Spring might be coming. I'm hoping. I need it. My soul needs it. Here are some things filling my thoughts this week....

- Easter....we had 2 incredible talks in Sacrament meeting on Easter Sunday. The messages are still playing over and over in my head as they have touched my heart.

- Sunday I wore a bracelet I gave to each of my sisters and my mom last Fall on a Girls Trip. They are always on my mind. I love each of them and always want them to be happy. Wonder where we will go on our next trip??

- The 2011 MS Walk. Our family signed up for this to support those we love with MS. Particularly our cute friend, Tara, and Jesse's dad. It is happening this Saturday. Come join us!

- Weeds...we've got A LOT of them. And they need to go! I see lots of weeding in our future.

- Emma's Birthday. She will be 5 this year! It is coming up and guess where I would love to take her? Here's a clue....
- Jesse and I have been talking lately how Gabe turns 12 this year. 12. How did that happen? He gets the Priesthood this year. Whoa.

- Creamsicles....trying to figure out how to make my own version of this yumminess. I'll let you know when I nail it.

- Pizza Pinwheels...Gabe is obsessed with these. Super and easy and yummy. ALL ages will love these! Confession - I love these. You can find the recipe here.


- Carrie Underwood singing "How Great Thou Art" with Vince Gill. I am a country girl at heart and this song brought me to tears. Watch and listen to it here.

- Summer - oh wait, haven't I included this like the past 4 weeks?? Can't wait!


2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Love you! That was such a fun trip! And, WE CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER EITHER!!!!

Alli E. said...

Pizza Pinwheels sound perfect for my almost 12 year old too!