Friday, April 29, 2011

Flashback Friday...

With all of the High Schools celebrating Prom lately, I began to reflect on my own Prom dates. The beautiful dresses, the flowers, the all day dates (did anyone else have those? Insane), late nights, dancing with friends, Promenade, etc.... In reflection I had to share this picture from my Junior Prom. I just couldn't help it. I might regret it later, though.

click to enlarge to get a good laugh
FACTS:
- Junior Prom: Spring of 1993
- Date: Jed Smith
- Jed's Hair: Permed
- My Hair: Looks like a bad version of Marge Simpson
- Bobby Pins: 210
- Hairspray: 1.25 bottles (that is for both of us)
- Date: All day and involved bowling and Italian Food
- Curfew: Breakfast (hey - I was a good kid and my mom trusted me)

I got a good laugh when I saw this, I hope you do, too! Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahhh... I remember my date that year well.

Pedaling said...

i like pink too.

Our fun family said...

those have to be some of the highest bangs ever, I don't think you could have made them any higher! Thats awesome! thanks for the laugh!

Kim Allgood said...

That look is wicked awesome.

Tasha said...

I had jr prom the same year and had pretty much the same hair and dress!

Paula and Ray said...

I think the bangs were higher and we tried to fix them!! Mom still has the dress hanging in the closet!!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

That is RAD hair! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
I'm still missing your classes. You are the best teacher EVER! I didn't realize how really great Treehouse was until I was gone.