Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hidden Gem...


Well, come Friday last week, Jesse could tell that I was in need of a time out. Ever have those days/weeks? Yep - I had one and I needed out! So....off we went to a getaway not too far from our home. Destination: Park City, more specifically, The Canyons Ski Resort. I had no idea such a little gem was waiting there to be explored. We've made many trips to Park City, but never stayed at the Canyons. I am taking more time outs....SOON!

This trip entailed:
- School shopping at the outlet mall
- Cafe Rio
- Laying by the pool
- Sleeping in

Next trip:
- More sleeping in, perhaps a nap
- More pool and barbecuing by the pool
- Exploring the hills - perhaps a hike
- Some fun with the kids on Main - they love the Alpine Slide.

Ah....Bring on the next week. I'm ready.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Sounds like lots of fun, we may have to find that place when we get home.


Love Mom and Dad