Friday, December 17, 2010

Family Pics

Most of you know that I rave every year over our photograper, Becky Kimball. She has a great eye and always captures my family perfectly. We never know where to take the pics at, so we let her decide. This year it was in a grove of trees and I wanted a more "winter" look. No snow, but we got the bare trees. Last year we were at a condemned house (those are some of my favs) and the year before was an alley in Lehi. We love you, Becky!

Here are some of my favs....









3 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't remember you posting that last one on FB...love it!

Paula and Ray said...

Beautiful Trish!! Love them. And Emma informs me she is staying for 11 days!!! She makes me laugh!! Love ya

Tara Hoppie said...

I love that last black and white one SO MUCH! You have such a beautiful family.