Emma turned 5 this year and for her birthday we took a trip to Disneyland....just Emma and Mom! We stayed at Paradise Pier (I highly recommend paying the extra money when you have little ones who don't want to spend all day at the park) and literally had a ball! Here is all the Disney fun we had:
- Rides, rides, rides....her favorite was Splash Mountain (which scares the bajeepies out of me) and the Matterhorn. She is a daring little thing!
- World of Color...we did a special Italian dinner that night and then got front row seating to the show which was spectacular!!!
- Bippity, Boppity Boutique Princess Make-over...probably the highlight of her trip. She loved getting all princessed up. That hair-do stayed for about a week. I know....gross. But she loved it.
- Meeting Mickey...a MUST on her list.
- Character Breakfast....she got to meet most of the princesses in one shot! She also got sang to and had a brownie for breakfast.
- She got lots of attention from the Disney workers and just people in general when she wore her "birthday button" and was dressed up as a princess. Everyone told her Happy Birthday and called her Princess Emma. It was really cute and made the trip that much more special.
- I love this little bug! I wish I could do this every year!!