Sunday, May 17, 2009

I promise I am still here....

What a ride I have been on the past 2 weeks! I posted the blog about the new business venture we started with our friends, and had no idea that I should have already had my running shoes laced up and ready to go! It has been an amazing past 2 weeks! The women I get to work with are inspiring and wonderful. I should be inspiring and motivating them, but it seems to be working the other way around. I leave each meeting feeling uplifted and wanting to be better. So to all of you who have signed up for parties - THANK YOU! And for those still wanting to, don't wait! We are already scheduling in June. I can e-mail you a new flier as some things have changed. Just e-mail or call me. And to all of those who have been raising my children for the past 2 weeks...you are doing a wonderful job!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're awesome Trish. So glad I could be on this journey with you!!

Pedaling said...

wo0-hoo

Cynthia Adams said...

Trish,

Hey, Cindy Adams here! I want to talk with you about your little venture and see if you would be interested in helping me. Call me at 1-801-580-8142 or email at cindy.adams@maxcomminc.com

You rock! See you tomorrow.