Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cowabunga Bay!

So, we gave it a try today..... And it was a hit! We really did enjoy ourselves. The kids LOVED the new water park - Gabe enjoyed to big slides and Emma couldn't get away from the little slides. I even got a little nap on the grass in the warm sun. We will go back. The only drawbacks: Crowded - but we were expecting that. And this is more of a personal problem....I cannot stand public restrooms at swimming facilites. I gag just thinking about them...don't you?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

they do seem nastier than most. wonder why?? we'll have to take andie. FUN!

Soccer Mom said...

Where is this at? You may have visitors that need to come and try it out before school starts!!!!!

Mom and Dad said...

Looks like fun, the kids love to swim. Good for them. Glad you got a nap. Send more pictuers please,they keep us going.



Love Mom and Dad

Stephen and Effie said...

yes I refuse to go in them, ask Kelly Tate about Ansley in the Lehi City Pool bathroom......

Tara Hoppie said...

I didn't like Cowabunga Bay as much as you did. The kids loved it, but I don't really like having water dumped on me every 15 seconds as I am climbing up to the top of a slide. Also, I like to go down a slide without buckets of water being thrown one me on the way down. I dunno, that's just me.

I totally agree with the bathrooms though.... gross!

Pedaling said...

wet floors with soggy toilet paper...
you have a problem with that?