Thursday, July 2, 2009

On this day...

...33 years ago, I was born! This post is a THANK YOU to my parents who made the choice to bring me into this world. To teach me. To love me. The first year that we were married, Jesse sent my Mom flowers on my birthday with a note to thank her for having me. I have always looked at my birthday a little differently since then. So, thank you mom and dad for EVERYTHING! I am who I am because of you and hope to develop more of your characteristics this year! Love you!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!!! It's your birthday!!!! Hope you are having the best day ever. Love you so so so much Trish. You are such a great friend. I love your kindness, dedication to life & your family, your fun & spunky attitude. I am grateful our lives have crossed.

Our Loved-up Family said...

Happy Birthday Trish, it's Bevan's birthday today too. Hope you have the best day ever!

Aly said...

Happy Birthday Trish! I love you!! Hope you have a great one!

Tanya Kimball said...

Happy Birthday Trish! Hope you have a great birthday! Enjoy some relaxation!

Mom and Dad said...

Cute Picture! Happy Birthday! Love to all!Can't belive your such an old lady. HA HA!



Love Mom and dad