Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our Fashionista...

If you have (or ever have had) a three year old, you understand the constant changing of clothes. I had no idea, as I am quite positive that my mother NEVER let me do this. To give you a sneak peek into a day at our house, here a few of the interesting combinations that our Emma has come up with:

We accumulated quite a few beanies after she decided to cut her own hair. The pink sparkly top is a slip. Nice.

Going to her own wedding.


Another hat to cover the bad hair. Layering is the style of choice today.


She has requested to be referred to as "Butterfly, the Cowgirl." Yep.


I SO love this little girl! She makes me (and everyone who comes to the house) laugh!
On a side note, I didn't find my battery charger, but did break down and bought a new one. I am sure I will find the old one this week. More pictures to come!!



9 comments:

Hitch said...

I don't know which picture is the cutest. I'm glad that it is you that is picking up after all her changes.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you. If I could only find our kindergarten picture..... And the only thing I really remember changing a lot were shoes for our beauty pageants. :-)

Paula and Ray said...

I love it...Love it...Love it

Kristen said...

She is spunky! I wonder where she got it:)!

Krazy Keetch's said...

She is probably the cutest little girl ever. I love her "stop in the name of love pose" With her little teddy bear ears! She is such a cutie.

Soccer Mom said...

I am glad mine isn't the only that changes clothes a million times a day! LOVE IT! And, LOVE HER! More pictures please! "Butterfly, the Cowgirl" is simply AWESOME!!!! Love ya!

Zach & Lizzy said...

Oh my heck Trish you had me laughing so hard! She is too cute! What a babe!

My Crazy Life said...

I have one of those that wants to change if she get even a drop of water or just cause she feels like it. Aren't they wonderful. Boston is such a bright little spirit in our home what would we do with out them.

Mom and Dad said...

Yes Tricia Kate you did change clothes often, the apple does't drop far from the tree. Next year I'am getting her own cowgirl boots and you can buy the horse. Maybe Uncle Ray has a spare horse you could borrow.

Love Mom and Dad