Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Weekend Fun...

We decided to take a much needed break and head to Midway and Park City for the weekend. We stayed at Zermatt Resort, which the kids think is pretty cool. Midway is one of our favorite places to visit. The beauty is breathtaking.

We saw "The Princess and the Frog" - so, so cute!

There was a little shopping, good food (Gabe has discovered sushi!), and onto the sledding hill - Soldier Hollow....




What's not to love about being pulled to the top of the hill? The only way to go!


7 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad you are back to bloggin' again!!! Love ya!

Paula and Ray said...

Fun times!! I love Gabe's hat and Emma's too!!

Pedaling said...

thanks- i was wondering where i could take my January company sledding.
sounds like fun.
my kids keep wanting to see that movie!

Tara Hoppie said...

I love Midway too. It looks like you had a great trip. BTW, your little fashionista is both adorable and hilarious at the same time! Nyah is just like that too :-)

Mom and Dad said...

Looks loke so much fun,love the snow. Looks like a great place to get away too. I think Grandpa and I will have to go their when we get home.

Love to all Mom and Dad

Sarah said...

FUN!!!!! Can we do that together sometime?? Seriously. We have the same deal at the Zermott. :) And we have been missing you TOO much. I LOVED the PRincess & the Frog. I might have to blog about it.

Pedaling said...

k- saw the movie and didn't like it.
what is wrong with me?