Tuesday, July 6, 2010

10 places I want to visit....

1. Italy -- just sounds romantic.
2. Turkey -- heard it is amazing.
3. Greece -- with Susan and Wayne, of course.
4. Boston in the fall -- one of my favorite seasons.
5. Oregon Coast -- I went when I was little, but would appreciate it more now.
6. Brazil -- Jesse served his mission there. (although he is scared to take me)
7. Tahiti -- who doesn't want to go there?
8. Washington DC -- in the spring preferrably to see the cherry blossoms.
9. Texas -- go big or go home.
10. Outer Banks -- I keep seeing stickers on people's cars for this...I feel like I am missing out. Am I?

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

Oh, I so want to go to Italy.
Wouldn't it be fun to cycle it?
Been to Texas....very humid in the summer.
Tahiti, is where Ted served...I know, rough! We've been back several times...It is fabulous!
DC- very wonderful.
I'd like to go to the others you listed, as well. Great choices

Mom and Dad said...

Good Choices my # 1 is Malad Idaho.

Love Mom an Dad