Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Calling all women...again...

Ok girls - over a year ago I posted the blog post below when a friend of mine, Kristi, and I started a fitness and nutrition company. Well, one year later we are still growing and want to continue to help thousands more women. Some have asked me what we do and how they can take part. I am having a little Girls Night Out Thursday, July 29 @ 6:30 pm at my house. Come try some of the yummy food and find out how to lose weight, keep it off, and love your new body. Visit our website to see more before and afters and register for the event. So....here is a repost:

As you can imagine it is not without a little hesitancy and a lot of anxiety that I'm putting these pictures out there for the world to see. As many of you know there has been a "life-style" change at the Allen house. The change wasn't easy at first, but the results were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier. Since making this change I've lost 17.6 pounds, but more importantly I lost 12.88 % of body fat, 5 inches of my hips, 3.5 inches from my waist, and 2.75 inches from my thighs. More importantly I gained a new found respect for setting and achieving goals, gained greater self-discipline and respect, and a new appreciation for my abilities. So if a chocolate loving, candy craving, sugar devouring, sweet-aholic like me can do it so can you, and that is the real point of this blog. Together with my good friend Kristi Attaway, we've started a new company to help women maximize their potential and achieve their fitness goals. Bring a friend....You'll have a blast discovering you're true potential, and you'll be able to do it while being accountable to your friends.

Before:

12 weeks after:

2 comments:

My Crazy Life said...

Ok! so you look amazing. I look fat what is the deal. Do you have any meetings up by logan that i could come to.

Mom and Dad said...

When I get home I need lots of help, this is the 35 pound mission and I was obiedent.You still look great.

Love Mom and Dad