Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thinking Tuesday....

Thoughts filling my mind this week....

- Sunshine...I need some.


- Gabe's Maturation Day....so glad Jesse is attending that one.
- Strawberries...we are going through oodles! But happy my kids love them.


- Intervals....Spin class is intervals this month. Love me some intervals.
- Emma's new make-up...can you say drag queen? I was too embarrassed to snap a shot.
- Spring...come on, already!
- Taxes...still haven't done mine yet. Ugh.
- Biceps...I tried a slower pace for lifting today. Pretty sure my hair isn't getting washed this week.
- Jam...I'm out of my Mom's homemade raspberry jam and need more.
- Sleep...I need more of it.
- Friends...we had our best friends from college come stay 2 nights with us last week. Don't you just love those friends that you can pick up right where you left off with?
- MS Walk...we signed the whole family up. April 30 - come join us!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What do biceps and hair washed have to do with each other??? And I have some of Sally's homemade raspberry jam. Lots of it that you are welcome to!!

Trish said...

Sarah - i can't lift my arms up! They are SO sore! And that is just from this morning!

Soccer Mom said...

We had Lizzy's maturation talk a few weeks ago :( Hated it just as much as when I was in school! I have some Jam! When you going to be coming this way? I also need protein powder!!!!