Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thinking Tuesday....

Filling my thoughts this week....

- I have a canker on the top of my mouth that is killing me!
- Got a couple of new purses by Miche and love, love, love them.

- Spring break...and staying home. I think that is breaking Gabe's heart, but that is life sometimes.
- Emma's BFF's birthday party tomorrow!
- Listening to these 3 men and others this weekend. Can't wait to be uplifted....


- Jesse's broken phone...to wait or not to wait for the iPhone 5?
- My Mom's homemade bread.
- My ice maker broke - people this is a big deal. We use A LOT of ice.
- The sun. Still.

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Cure for cankers . . . acid reducer every night at bed! Haven't had a canker in months!!!!!

Pedaling said...

my ice-maker was broke for like 2 years...finally got a new one!