Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thinking Tuesday...

Not feeling like I can really organize my thoughts this week....lots of craziness! But here are a few things going through my mind.

- Friends: I have the most incredible friends. Friends who are helping me with my kids while Jesse and I are traveling back and forth. Friends who are offering to help in any way they can - and I know they mean it. Friends from the gym who I will miss like crazy. These are my peeps from the gym....we are all there at 5AM! LOVE. THESE. LADIES.

- My Mom and Mother-In-Law: So sweet to come stay with my kids. What would I do without these to women?

- Justin Bieber: What you say? I know, I know.....but isn't he cute? We watched the Justin Bieber movie this weekend. I didn't know much about him, but he has a pretty cool story.

- Colbie Caillat's new song, I DO. I could listen to it all day long. You can listen HERE.

- Packing: The thought has crossed my mind, but I try to push it immediately out. We got a lot of crap in our house! Ahhhhhh!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm sorry. Everything about moving sucks. I like being closer to family now, but I would move back tomorrow if I could. Good luck! Did you find a home yet or will you be sporting that tent we talked about? :-)