Monday, October 22, 2007

My helper...

After Emma and I put Gabe on the bus, we usually come home and start the whole picking up process. We all know this process....it takes hours just to pick up who knows what and put it in it's proper location. Emma always follows me around, usually creating more work for me, and we work together. So this morning I find myself in the basement "picking up", when I realize that I am all alone and it is really quiet....I run upstairs to find my little helper sound asleep on the carpet. Is that not the cutest? I love the pigtail sticking straight up in the air! I should probably go put her in her crib...




10 comments:

Palmer Family said...

What a little sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

When are you going to bring Emma over to our house to play "pick up" with us? You know what, I found Lisanne sleeping last week when we were supposed to be picking up too! Ha! She and Emma are one in the same! That picture is a classic! Keep those pigtails coming!

Soccer Mom said...

All three of our girls have done that. However, Brylee is at that age where she doesn't fall asleep that often anymore. I can't wait until we are closer and get to see you and the kids more!!!

Kathy said...

Trish, I love the page and all of the pictures. Looks like everyone is doing well. Give the kids a love from me. I called mom and told her about the page and to come in and see all the cute pictures. She is at home today, finishing painting her cupboards. Lots of love, Kathy

Trish said...

Yay! My sisters have found me! Now all 4 of you need your own blog page so we can keep in contact more, and I can see all your darling kids grow up. Sound good????

Debbie & Fam said...

WOW! I don't think I have the time or the savvy - but it is fun to look at yours!
Love, Debbie

becky said...

what a precious moment! i love it!

Tate Family said...

pretty dang cute!

Tate Family said...

pretty dang cute!

The Christensen Family said...

too cute! I remember falling asleep on the carpet when I was supposed to be "helping" too! I love her sweet cheeks and adorable piggies...