Monday, October 15, 2007

Tagged...

I have been tagged by Steph....here goes:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I waited for Jesse while he was on mission....we were engaged the day after he got home...not sure if I should be admitting to that!!
2. I love sweets more than real food...I honestly could live on candy.
3. I love to go to the gym...teach or just take a class...I have to because of all the sweets!
4. In a previous life I was a Mammographer (aka Boob Squisher)
5. I grew up in a small town in Idaho. My graduating class was only 86 people. Our class reunions are more like Family Reunions, no joke. I love it!
6. I hate small noises that keep me awake at night: a ticking clock, a dripping toilet, Jesse breathing, the blinds hitting the window when its open, a cricket chirping.... I resorted to wearing earplugs when Jesse denied my request for him to stop breathing so I could sleep....I really don't find that unreasonable....

Who to tag...I think almost everyone I know has been tagged, so if I tag you again, sorry. I tag Becky, Natalie, Pepper, Sarah, and Lisanne (again...I know, you just haven't done it yet!!)

13 comments:

Fishin' Ponds said...

Trish...you are too funny. I can't believe Jesse wouldn't stop breathing for you! I love your blog...so cute! Your kids are adorable...absoultely love the pic of Emma crying...how can you not be wrapped around her little finger?!

Luvs,
Peps

Sarah said...

do you really wear earplugs? whoa. I'm totally with you on noises at night and candy!!

The Christensen Family said...

You are so funny! So happy that you did it! We are twins. I could live on candy. And I don't need earplugs to sleep - I need an invisible force field that will keep a two year old from crawling into bed with us! if only.... Love you!

tiff and chris johnson said...

TRISH! I found you my long lost blog companion! Your blog is a beauty! I added you as my friend! I hope you don't mind! love you!

Trish said...

Tiff, I am honored....I will add you to mine. Isn't this blogging great??? xoxo Trish

Connie said...

Trish, your blog was not nearly as bare as you pretended. Very impressive actually!!

christensen crew said...

Trish! You blog? How come I just now found you? I love your 'tagged' post. I don't think I have ever met another who loves candy as much as me! Or at least anyone who will admit to it! I am sad that I didn't make it to your lunch for Steph...What a cute friend you are! That day was just pure chaos. I am sorry! I am putting a link to your blog on mine! Hope that's okay! Love ya...Katie C.

Trish said...

Connie, You are the sweetest to even look at my blog! You are too cute! (Connie comes to some of my classes at the Treehouse. Is that the coolest that she checked out my blog? I have been complaining in class of my late nights reading strangers' blogs...) And Katie, I will be adding you to my list of friends also. xoxo Trish

Sarah said...

i finally wrote my habits/facts on my blog:) thanks for the tag!!

martha corinna said...

So interesting, there are so many things I didn't know about you.
By the way, your daughter's pictures are so beautiful.

Impact Fitness said...

Trish!! I just found you via the Stanclift blog - Oh my, I cannot believe how amazingly darling your children are! Is that my little Gabe?? And I think I've only seen Emma once - she is so grown up!

xoxo,
Megan Adams (just married!)

Pedaling said...

very funny - no noices at night - i totally understand -

Connie said...

Trish, I forgot the name of the workout clothing website.