Friday, February 13, 2009

Flashback Friday...

Spring Break 1995
This is James (Jesse's twin), me, and Jesse in Las Vegas. Jesse and I had just met about a month earlier at ISU. I had always thought he was a returned missionary and was way out of my league - but of course I thought he was super cute! My roommate, Pepper, introduced us; and Katie, now my sister-in-law, helped get us on our first date. After our first date, he invited me to go on Spring Break to St. George with his family - after the first girl he asked couldn't go....lucky me!

Check out the short shorts and the socks with sandels.

13 comments:

Burnside Family said...

Love the socks and sandals. It is so fun to go back and look at pictures from long ago but I am not brave enough to post them. Mine are way to scary. I love yours, thanks for sharing

Kristen said...

I love the socks too - I did it all the time. You guys look way too cool! Love it!

Tara Hoppie said...

Socks and sandal, hu? Was that an Idaho/ Utah trend? I don't really remember that one.

You are such a cute person. I LOVE your flashback Friday's. I might have to start embarrassing Jeff with some old photos :-) Keep it up!

Soccer Mom said...

Forget the socks/sandels and shorts, what about the hair?!?!!! Love ya!

Connie said...

We all dressed like that, but I'm not sure I'm humble enough to admit it through photographic evidence!!

Pedaling said...

i think it's a darling outfit.

Keri said...

I just love flashback fridays! I need to do it on my blog. You are as cute as ever!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Ahhh...too funny! Loving the outfit. Brings back memories! And to think 2 years later, we all went down there with Jesse's parents...without Jesse or James. I actually have a framed picture of that...maybe I'll post it! :)

Paula and Ray said...

Too cute!! Love the socks!! We miss you!! See ya Sunday!!

martha corinna said...

You look good in short shorts!

Co-chillin with the Roths said...

so that's Jesse with hair!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Hi Trish,
I just found your blog from the Odoms. Just wanted to say hi and your family is so cute.
Ashley Aoki
P.S. Instead of showering from your class this afternoon (spin), I'm looking at blogs. That is gross because you always make us sweat.

Marisa said...

Ha! Too, too bad for that first girl! ;)