Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gabe update...


My sweet, sweet Gabe. This is a picture of him at the New Years Goal Setting Event with Ty. Gabe set some impressive goals. Saturday is his next "burger review". Jesse created an events page for him on facebook, and some of our friends are coming with us...you can too! Go to his blog http://www.burgerbyg.blogspot.com/

He started piano this week. He liked them until the practice. Too bad. We are keeping them.

He has been such a huge help to me lately.

I overheard him telling his friend last night, "It is hard sometimes to be the son of a Big Star." A actually fell over in laughter! Apparently it doesn't take much to be a star in his eyes - just the way it should be.

ps. You all on facebook? Kinda loving my facebook...click on my badge to be my friend. I like to see how everyone is doing in one spot. Don't get me wrong - still love the blogging!

4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Tricia, dad says all moms are big stars. Gabe looks great keep up with the piano you won't be sorry.


Love Mom and Dad

Soccer Mom said...

I am sure he will grow to love it! We are looking forward to the next review!!!! And, of course, you are a BIG STAR!!!!

Zach & Lizzy said...

What a sweet boy! He is adorable!

April said...

Ok, that is so cute!!! You'd better watch out...Mr. Entrepreneur Gabe might just start selling your autograph on ebay soon! LOL!!!