Sunday, January 17, 2010

Live the Life 7 Day Challenge

Many of you know that 9 months ago, I started a company with a friend of mine and our husbands (remember this post?) The company is Kristi Approved and our program is called Live the Life. It is a nutrition and fitness company teaching men and women a lifestyle to help them lose weight. Not the quick fix trap. I have had many of you want to do the program but are a little hesitant of the unknown. For you, we are presenting the "7 Day Challenge". By clicking here, you can test out our program for 7 days. We teach you about our 7 keys to increase your metabolism and set you on the path to reaching your goals. So....click...test it out...I challenge you!!


1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I signed up but I'am not through reading the book. I will start on monday.

Love Mom and Dad