Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Seriously - we have the BEST friends...




Gabe did his second burger review at JCW's this weekend. He had 56 people vote on his blog. Is that so cool, or what? Some of those votes came from YOU - Thank you. It just made his day to check out his blog every morning and see how many votes he got. Ya know, it's an interesting thing to be a parent...I get emotional thinking of how supportive my friends (that is YOU, again) are of my children! I want to be that type of parent. I know not everyone could come, but we had 3 families come out to eat with us. It was so much fun to sit and chat while the kids destroyed the restaurant! Visit his blog to vote on where he should go next!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad we could come & enjoy the night with you. Love you & your kids!!

Mom and Dad said...

Looks like so much fun I'am still looking for a good hamburger place in Missouri. Go Gabe you're the greatest.

Love Grandpa Frank and Grandma Gayle

Camille said...

Well I feel terrible, I need to check out his blog! Tell him great job! That is so cool!

Camille said...

ok just voted on the next one, can't wait to hear about the results! : ) i am jealous that he gets to eat that many burgers and not gain a pound! Oh to be 10 again!