Sunday, October 5, 2008

Flashback Friday...



Conference Weekend
October 2005

This is all of Jesse's Family (in 2005, anyways.) When the stars are all in alignment, we all meet at the cabin in Island Park for Conference Weekend. I think 2005 was the last time we were all able to be there. I guess October 2009 will be our next one.

We sit around and play games, take a ride in the boat, drive into West Yellowstone, take nature walks, make cards, and eat lots of yummy food! Always a fun weekend.

ps...Yes, I know it is Sunday. One of these days my Flashback will actually be posted on a Friday :)

9 comments:

Lori said...

I love your flashback Friday's! So cute!

I think you are right. . .a scone does sound good right now ;)

Pedaling said...

fun times.

Sarah said...

mmmm what a good memory. I love family times like that. So special. have a great week reuniting!

April said...

How fun! It's so fun spending time at a cabin with a bunch of family! We did that this past summer and I'd love to be able to do it every year!

Rane said...

it's ok...sunday's a day of reflection!!! haha

Rane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaynann said...

Sounds so fun! What a nice place to be for Conference.

Bree aka Breeza said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thanks for your cute comments on my blog. I have been working my booty off! You look fabulous as always, hope all is well! Love ya!

P.S. Ummm....maybe we should get together sometime?! It has been too long.

Tara Hoppie said...

I love hanging out with family on COnference Weekend. I believe that is the way that God intended it to be;-)