Friday, October 17, 2008

Flashback Friday...

A few of my high school friends our Senior year. So serious.

As I reconnect with many of my high school and college friends through this crazy blogging world, I am reminded of how grateful I am for all of the friends in my life. Many I don't even talk to any more, or I have no idea where they are...but they are still my friends. And I have a feeling that if we were to meet again, we'd pick up right where we left off.

So if you have a blog and I don't know that you do...you better leave a comment so I can reconnect!!!

9 comments:

jeppsenfam said...

Trish,
So great to reconnect! Dave loved the flashback picture! You bloggers are nuts. I've just entered the world of blogging. Will not be promising anything as wonderful as my fellow bloggers but we'll give it a try.

Cindy G said...

Oh, you did not post this picture!! Just kidding...I love it! It's so much fun to see what my high school buddies post for their Flashback Fridays because it so often spurs a memory of my own. And so glad to see that Tif finally has a blog. Yay!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I am laughing so hard right now! I can't believe you posted that picture. We all look like we are "P---ed" off! I remember we all decided to go with a serious pose but it ended up an ANGRY Pose! Too funny! I'm glad we could reconnect too! I love it!

Melissa said...

Ugggh! Where is Jenny Andersen?

Camille said...

I think I can see my teenage acne! And my cowboy hat is on backwards. Jena's little brother made fun of me for months for that! Nice flashback I haven't seen that picture for years. That is the kind you like to tuck away so no one sees it!

Abigail said...

Ha Ha those were the days right. Wow! Time flies!

~Natalie~ said...

Trish I still can't get over your hair. :) I guess I just know the "spike" Trish.

Love ya!
Hope you had fun this weekend.

Lori said...

All I have to say is. . .

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW!

Cute pic! Love the hair-dos on ALL of you ;-)

stephanie said...

O my gosh, I have a picture that looks almost exactly the same, just minus the farm theme and plus seriously tagged jeans!