Friday, January 30, 2009

Flashback Friday...


Fall 2006

I love this picture for many reasons. The top two being my boys. I wanted to share this for Flashback Friday because the Big Boy has a birthday this week. I am so grateful I have him in my life and love the relationship his has with his son. Last night as we were getting ready for bed, he realized he had to pick up a customer at the airport and be at Dad's and Donuts at the same time. He arranged for someone else to be at the airport, so he could be at the school with Gabe. I love that about him. Gabe told me he said a prayer so Dad could be able to come to Dad's and Donuts.

9 comments:

Troop 2531 said...

That is so sweet!!! Glad he was able to make it to donuts today, I know it means a TON to the kids!!!

Pedaling said...

faith and answered prayers.
and great husbands.
all wonderful things.

Tara Hoppie said...

Great photo (as always). Jesse is an amazing dad, and I am so glad you guys have him. Luckily Jeff is one heck of an amazing dad as well, and I thank my lucky stars every day.

Sarah said...

dad's & donuts...what a cute idea. And I love that Jesse made it #1 priority.

martha corinna said...

That is sweet! Jesse is awesome.

Leeann said...

LOVE that photo. It should go on the front of a greeting card!

Staci said...

that is precious!! reading cute posts like this make it even more exciting to start a family! by the way one of my fav things to do on my grandpa's when i was little farm was to let the baby calves suck on my fingers..even though it was kind of gross!!

Keri said...

Awe! How sweet! I love this picture also. It seems you have an amazing husband who is a wonderful father. That is awesome.

McKenzie Hansen said...

Hi! I'm so happy I stumbbled upon your blog! I saw this picture, and it looks exactly like Morgan (that's where we live now), so, do you guys come up to Morgan a lot? Your family is growing up so fast! Tell everyone, "Hi!" from us!