Monday, January 12, 2009

You know you have been slacking when....

...your Dad lets you know you need to update your blog!!

I called my Mom tonight , and I hear my Dad in the background saying, "Tell her she needs to update her blog!"

My apologies for being absent lately. I tried to come up with a REALLY good excuse...but I have none. I was just being lazy...

So here is a picture for Dad....this little girl loves her Papa Frank and Grandma Gayle!


Yesterday she came upstairs with a bag full of ALL of her underwear (she has a lot), her coloring books, and some crayons. She announced that she was packed and ready to go to Papa Frank's and Grandma Gayle's. They love you too, sis!

7 comments:

Pedaling said...

very cute little pumpkin.

that's funny, my parents do the same thing- half the time i am blogging for them,only.

Soccer Mom said...

She is too cute! We definately miss her! We expect her to come and stay when mom and dad leave!

Kristen said...

Does she associate your panties and grandparents since she potty-trained at their house? I love how kids pack, but at least you have emphasized that clean underwear is important!

Chris said...

That is hilarious! I tell Stace the same thing all the time!

Kathy Hubbard said...

You are a busy mom and wife as well as all the other things you keep up to, I don't know how you do it all. Give the kids a hug.

April said...

What a cutie! It's nice that she doesn't need much more than underwear for her trips...yet!

Keri said...

She is so dang adorable! I love her towel. :o)