Monday, March 3, 2008

A Week in Review...

Another week gone by...this week I will share what made me smile and laugh...
  • Gabe-isms: I couldn't help but laugh when I heard these words come out of my 8 year olds mouth - "Oh, Snap!", "I am shakin' like a little girl", and my favorite - "here come my super powers....no, just gas."
  • Gabe's front tooth falling out: See previous post. I giggle just thinking about it. Maybe you had to be there.
  • The sun actually coming out and warming things up.
  • Gabe riding his bike around the neighborhood.
  • Me riding Gabe's bike home from the bus stop. (he would die if he knew I did this...)
  • Our dear friends, Cash and Marisa, coming to stay for a few days. Although, I wish they came under different circumstances, it was so wonderful to spend some time with them!!
  • Eating at a Korean Restaurant with Cash and Marisa.
  • Making cookies with Emma.
  • The Blue and Gold Banquet: Gabe got his first bead for doing three acheivements on his Wolf. Yay, Gabe!!
  • The Barn: A bounce house in Sandy. Emma LOVED jumping around and going down the slide. It makes me happy to see my kids happy.
  • Stake Conference: I love Conferences - Ward, Stake, General....I leave with a renewed commitment to be a better person and member of the church. (We have so many conferences because of people like me who need the reminder...)
  • Celebrating Sarah's Birthday with her family. Happy Birthday Sarah!! We love you!!

10 comments:

Staci said...

Oh, I get to leave the first comment!! You are sooo popular, so this is a big deal:) Thank you for the message!! I love popping in on you guys, because you are so great and loving, noticing, and sharing all the "little" things that matter so much in life! Thank you for being a great example!

Abigail said...

Love you Trish! Sounds like you had a great week.

Jen Carpenter said...

Sounds like all is well! We miss you guys! I can't believe how big Emma is, she and Josie would be trouble together!!!!! Love ya!

Marisa said...

It was so much fun to see you guys and hang out for a little while...it's just takes me back to the "good old days" :)

Thanks for the hospitality and friendship. We love you guys.

And, I'm ready to go back for Korean food as soon as we can get back there!!

Nikki said...

I missed seeing you at confrence. We were, as I like to call it, "banished" to the other chapel. So, we didn't get to meet up with any of your friends from other hoods. We miss you guys. You always make me smile!
nik

Nikki said...

I can't remember if I told you, my new blog is tolmantime.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun week! I wish it was warmer too so I could spend time with my kids outside too.

Ash said...

Trish I just love checking your blog, because you always have it updated. I love your week in review, it's so neat to hear all about what you guys are up to. Then my friend Andrea hasn't joined the Tree House yet. But she is looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Those Gabe-isms were classic!!! We just love that little guy, he is definitely keeping you guys on your toes! Ok, so now that Summer is approaching we've already BBQ'd a couple times - so we need to have a massive party and have everyone over for some good times!

Shar Chavira said...

OH my gosh...it's been AGES!!! We really...REALLY all need to get together. How is life on the other side of the street. HA! I hope all is well. You better get your little butt in my store sometime. :) Hope to see you soon. but if not...there is always THE BLOG!!