Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ya Ya Baby Slings

Okay all you hot mama's out there...this is the new "must have" for your babies - The Ya Ya Baby Sling.
My dear friend Marisa is making these great baby carriers, and they are awesome. I saw her put it into action while she was staying with us last week. It looked amazing! And her little one that she was carrying was almost one! Hands free for all of you who love to multi-task! Check them out on her blog. She has some great fabric to choose from AND they fold up and fit right in your baby bag. So go ahead...order one!!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Hi Trish,
I came to your ward to drop off some invites for the YW for camp and said hi, but you didn't see me (or maybe I'm just that uncool)..I loved your 50 things!! WOW, what's so funny is I heard your voice in my head as I was reading it. Love your sweet what makes you smile post..I might have to steal the idea:)

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe I found you! It's been such a long time. I got to your blog through Michelle's. I hope you don't mind. You have so many links to people I actually know. You have always been so good at keeping in touch with everyone. I've got a blog as well....go figure! I need your email address in order to allow you to see it. So email me and I'll send you a link. danielelonghurst@comcast.net
I'm so excited I'm shaking!
Love, Daniele

Marisa said...

Oh Trish,
Thanks for the shout out!! You're so sweet. Did you get your sling for your friend? Let me know how it works for her! I hope it fits and it's perfect!

Thanks again! :)
Love, Marisa

Shar Chavira said...

hmmm...maybe a great thing to have in our baby section at the boutique. :)