Monday, April 27, 2009

Making me Giggle This Week...

One of Gabe's buddies, Nathan, was helping us work out in the yard Monday night. He was telling Jesse that his Mom had to have surgery and about a conversation that he had with his mom. This is how I envisioned the conversation between Nathan and his Mom going....

Mom: I have to have surgery tomorrow.
Nathan: Why?
Mom: Because I have a hernia, and I need to get it fixed.
Nathan: Why?
Mom: Because it is serious, and if I don't get it fixed I could die.
**silence**
Nathan: If you die, can I go live at Gabe's house?

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Oh Dear! That is too funny! I hope his mom's surgery went ok!!!

Co-chillin with the Roths said...

well...she might feel like crap after that but you should feel GREAT that he is willing to live at your house! haha

LehiLeavitts said...

He told us this story in primary- I think he's really serious! He loves you guys; thank goodness all is well with his mom though. :)