Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Swimsuits...

Okay - I found another local swimsuit company to fall in love with: Hapari


I got to model these great suits on Good Things Utah today. Fun day, and really - the swimsuits are amazing. Modest and they all tie 3 different ways. I found two favorite things with Hapari:
1. The skirt cover up....so, so cute!
2. The Shore: It is like the cap sleeve and camis we all wear under our clothes. The kicker - it stops at your bra line with a band! Love it! Then you don't have the entire shirt...under another shirt...and usually over another shirt...genuis, I tell you! The camis come out on June 1.

5 comments:

Aly said...

And you looked amazing modeling today!! Wow girl! I can't imagine doing that! You go girl! your body rocks!!

Soccer Mom said...

AWESOME! My sis is becoming super famous, and I missed it yet again! I think you need to give me a schedule of when you are on!!!! Love ya! You look GREAT!!!!!

Melissa said...

If you want my body and you think I'm sexy....... you're a superstar!

Unknown said...

Glad you got to see Wicked! Isn't it just the best??? Also, cute modeling on Good Things Utah! Fun week!
Cindy

Paula and Ray said...

You looked awesome modeling!!