Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fun Facts...

I was tagged by Abbey to share some fun facts about myself...sorry it has taken so long Abs!

Jobs:
1. Mom/Wife
2. Group Fitness Instructor
3. Robert's - Media
4. Alta View Hospital


Jobs I'd Like:
I don't know...I'm pretty happy staying home and being a Mom!


Movies I'd Repeat:
1. The Italian Job
2. Any GOOD love story
2. Harry Potter movies
3. I love watching animated movied with Gabe - our fav right now is Meet the Robinson's


Books I'd Repeat:
1. Twilight Series
2. These is my Words
3. The Kite Runner
4. anything my Harlan Coben, Nicholas Sparks, Richard Paul Evans


Favorite Things to do:
1. Go on dates with Jesse.
2. Hang out with the kids.
3. Be pampered...pedicure or massage.
4. Exercise
5. Shop


I've lived:
1. Utah
2. Idaho
(how boring am I??)


Favorite Foods:
1. Sushi
2. My mom's fried chicken
3. Candy


Places I'd rather be:
1. Hawaii (never been)
2. Greece (seeing Susan)
3. New York (with Jesse)


Words I quite like:
1. I love you
2. Emma saying ice cream, shower, color

4 comments:

Aly said...

I am as boring as you. I am a Idaho and Utah girl only myself. And I just started Twilight and I am loving it!!!

Pedaling said...

those are "fun facts"

sorry i have not been to Mon morn class. lisa has a monday conflict -so, i've been going to an eve cycle camp class with my son.
i really miss seeing you, in the wee hours of these very cold mornings.

Marisa said...

Trish -- love reading your blog...I've decided to switch over to blogspot and I've totally stolen some of your site ideas... I hope that's ok!! If I were in your class I'd get an F for plagiarizing! :)

Tate Family said...

I'll go to Greece and see Susan with you ( I know I don't know her you do, so I'm sure she's cool)