Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Andie and Emma

Emma and her best buddy, Andie, have a love/hate relationship.

They have been hanging out since they were about 3 months old, so seem to feel like they can act like sisters when they are together. I would know how this feels/looks like since I have 4 sisters of my own and no brothers. They scream the other one's name when they catch a glimpse of each other, they hug and kiss upon first seeing one another like they have been away for years when in reality it has only been hours, then they proceed to fight over the silliest toys - and Andie's dad, hit (um, that would be just Emma), cry, and try to lead the other one astray (um, that would be Andie).
But, they really are so cute together. I hope we stay friends with their parents so the girls can be friends...just kidding Ty and Sarah!
These hot sunglasses were the last item they fought over. Who wouldn't fight over those babies?

2 comments:

martha corinna said...

Cute pictures, and I would fight over those babies (maybe I just feel like fighting):)

Sarah said...

FUn!!!! Those pics are toooo cute. I'll have to get them from you. I love those girls...and you guys. I hope we stay friends jsut cause you will keep puttin' up with us forever!! :)