Saturday, January 12, 2008

What did you think?


Jesse and I rarely see a movie, but we ventured out with friends Ty and Sarah last night to see National Treasure. I liked it...Jesse thought it was okay. I would like to see the first one again, as they are pretty similar. I would give this one 3 1/2 stars. How about you? What did you think?

The next movie on our list is one Gabriel is waiting for. The Spiderwick Chronicles. He is obsessed! February 15 - we'll be there! There are 5 small books in the series and quick reads if anyone wants to read them before the movie comes out. I actually quite enjoyed them myself!

8 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

You will have to tell us a little more about these books when we see you. We are always looking for new and interesting books for Lizzy to read!
We haven't seen the 2nd National Treasure yet, but our friends thought it was AWESOME!

Marisa said...

We took Spencer to see this over Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa from Texas -- he loved it!! He loved the first one and waited excitedly for the second one.

Spencer loved the Spiderwick Chronicles and is reading the first book in the second series. He's SOOOO excited for the movie. I guess maybe I'll read them too!

Soccer Mom said...

Thanks for letting us know about Father's Day. I will have to start thinking of things to get dad right know!!! See you soon.

Cindy G said...

I, too, am anxious to see National Treasure, if only because I enjoyed the first one so much. And although I am excited for the Spiderwick movie, Jaren is quite sensitive. He doesn't even like The Polar Express because of the wolves in the forest. He'd be terrified by Spiderwick! But I'll be there!

Pedaling said...

i did not see this, though the rest of my fam did. they were a bit disappointed and said that the first one was better. the preview made it look better than it was.

Sarah said...

I loved it...both times I saw it :) I think I liked it better than the first one actually. It was more patriotic.

Kelie said...

I loved it! And would see it again! The girls loved it too!

The Christensen Family said...

we thought it was entertaining enough... but you know us -- we love to go to the movies! :) should i start getting worried about the bennetts moving in on our turf?! only teasing... love you guys!