Saturday, September 6, 2008

Flashback Friday...

I grew up with 4 sisters and no brothers. We lived in a hormonally charged home! (My poor Dad.) But I love having all sisters. We are all spaced out over about 12 years, but still can find something in common. Four of us had babies the same year. That has been fun, as the 4 babies are all almost 9. My dream is to one day all go on a Girls Trip- somewhere we have never been before and without our husbands or children. And we'd take Mom, of course. Someday... Love you, girls!

Here we are my Senior Year.
This one is in 2000.

6 comments:

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

Such a lucky girl! I love having all sisters too! We try to have a sisters weekend every year. It is always a ton of fun. I hope you get to take a trip with your sisters.

Unknown said...

sisters are the best!!! I totally want to start girl trips in my family too. That would be a blast.

I really loved Emma's doggie outfit tonight. It made my day:)

Anonymous said...

I'd agree that my 3 sisters are so much fun and my best friends too. That's a great idea...I'd love to do something like that with my 3 sisters & mom someday! Maybe when we don't have a million little kids to leave home ha ha!

My Crazy Life said...

Hey I was looking at Cindy's blog and then Michelle's. I wanted to take a peek at your's hope you dont mind. It is fun to see all the people you grew up with and how they have grown up and changed. You have a cute family and I love your hair. Heidi Schiess (Hill)

Liz Laudie said...

Hormonally charge home . . . I love it!! I came from one of those, too. Five females vs. My Dad. He didn't stand a chance, poor guy.

Rob, Kara & Crew said...

Trish,
I loved the Malad memory lane!! The pictures of you and your sisters are great.