Monday, September 15, 2008

A Week In Review...

The highlight of my week was definitely my Mom coming to visit! Jesse was in New York, so she came to help me out! And help me out she did! She not only took care of my children, but she managed to deep clean my oven, microwave, and wash a few windows. So, we had to treat ourselves to one of these...


And then we bought Emma some of these...because my Mom VOLUNTEERED to potty train Emma. Who does that? My mom does. She is a saint.

On Saturday night, we headed over to Thanksgiving Point Gardens to see this band...

I love spending time with my boys!


And last, but not least - on Saturday morning I participated in the Utah Marathon Relay with 4 other gals from the gym. Each team has 5 runners who each run 5.2 miles. We had two teams - one just women (the one below) and a mixed (which I never got a shot of). The mixed team actually came in ahead of us...darn them.

But our Women's Team took first place in the Women's Division! Woohoo!!

15 comments:

Pedaling said...

sounds like a fun and productive week.

good job on the relay and taking first!!

i love ryan shupe, dang, wish i would have known,..we had them play at my oldest daughter, kristas wedding reception, it was so fun.

Sarah said...

At first I thought you weren't going to post that your team took first for women. Luckily I kept scrolling & saw that you did! Fun pics. Love the one of Jesse & Gabe laying out at the concert :) Lets get together to scrap the calendars or make the vinyl letters!!

Kristen said...

You are awesome - your team came in first place! That is serious work, I know, cause I would collapse! GOOD JOB!

Katie Allen said...

Good job on the run. You are doing awesome this summer. It's addicting isn't it!

Good luck on the toilet training. I'm glad it is you and not me!! HA HA

Soccer Mom said...

Good job on the run! Emma is the cutest and I know that you miss her tons, but I could keep her! Although, her and Brylee seem to be getting into a lot of trouble together!!!! Loves! See you soon!!!

Ash said...

Trish way to go!! Your amazing. I think I will stick to my tennis tournaments rather than marathons. Your amazing!! How fun that all your girls from the gym got together and did it. I miss you guys. I love the picture of you and gabe. You are so pretty!! Hope things are going well for you! And what an awesome Mom you have!

Leeann said...

You even got a medal? Dang. I want to do one of those :) Sounds like fun!

Marisa said...

Congratulations! hope you guys are having a great fall...

Long Family said...

Wow! What a packed week. I love that picture of you and Gabe.
I'm excited to hear about Emmas success-Your Mom sounds amazing.

ps I can't wait for your class on Saturday!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Impressive Trish. You are amazing. That is the cutest picture of you and Gabe too! Fun to see you guys at Gateway.

Liz Laudie said...

You are such a WINNER!!

Shar Chavira said...

k seriously....send your mom over to my house!!!

Cindy G said...

What a fun week with your mom. Good music, potty training, a marathon, and pedicures. Sounds like a fabulous week!

Staci said...

Can I just live your life for one week? Amazing! What a great mother too..

Abigail said...

I'm so proud of you guys! Good Job! Eve looks so cute! I miss her too!