Friday, September 12, 2008

Flashback Friday...

Ah, Fall....I love that we live in a beautiful area where we can experience all of the seasons. For some reason, we have a lot of family pictures taken in the fall. Probably because I start to think about Christmas Cards. These pictures were taken in 2002 when Gabe was 3. We are in Idaho in someone's gorgeous backyard.

ps. I still have that rocken levi jacket trimmed with fur hidden in the back of a dark, basement closet. You can borrow it if you need to.



An action photo...
Traditional "walking away" photo...
And the standard "Engagement Photo"...even though we were already married...
Amen.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Amen.

Kristen said...

I love it. I almost bought a jacket like that last year. I think you are so BEAUTIFUL, I should have a picture done of my hubby and me - but I keep waiting for the weight to be gone first.

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I love your fall pictures. You all look adorable! You always look so stylish and cute. I can't believe how little Gabe is! What a cutie!

Abigail said...

Your so cute! I miss you

Connie said...

You guys look amazing!! What fun pictures even if they are slightly out of date.

Krazy Keetch's said...

TRISH - you are just such a cute person. Thanks for being so cute!

Rob, Kara & Crew said...

Those pictures are so pretty. I love the fall. Your hair is really cute!!

Marisa said...

Boy. You guys are beautiful. And kind. And fun. And generous.

teeheehee...If we didn't love you we might not like you... ;)

Kim Allgood said...

Ummm, yes. I think I need to borrow that jacket. LOVE IT! I have been blog hopping tonight and can't get enough of the fur trim!! ;-)

Hope you guys are doing well all far away in Shadow Ridge. Take care!

Kim Allgood

Kim Allgood said...

Oh, by the way, you guys are adorable.