Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Week in Review...

I think we had a pretty mellow week...not a whole lot exciting going on. Not that I'm complaining about that. Here are a few highlights:
  • Jesse working on the fence...again.
  • Gabe's Pack Meeting - they made S'Mores.
  • Our Stake 5K Run.
  • The Women's General Broadcast. I love President Uchdorf.
  • Emma tooting in church last Sunday and saying really loud: "Can you smell it?"
  • Gabe making cookies for a Scout Achievement and FHE - Emma was his helper:
She was so excited to help! Have you ever seen a dirtier face??

7 comments:

Long Family said...

Life never slows down...How cute is little Emma-so innocent!

Lori said...

Your kids are SO cute!!! I LOVED the "Can you smell it?" comment. Totally cracked me up!!! :)

Soccer Mom said...

I have seen a dirtier face - on Emma - her at grandmas!!!! She is adorable and we are still talking about that incident at chruch, we can't stop laughing!!!

Jen Carpenter said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Love your blog! We miss you guys too!

Ash said...

Trish absolutely darling. I just want to sqeeze little Emma. She is so stinking cute. I love what she did in church. Could that be any funnier. How are you? I haven't heard from you in a while. I wish you guys all the best. Let's get everyone together!!

Soccer Mom said...

I would have loved to have tasted Gabes cookies.Dad and I are still laughing about Gabe not going back to school after we took him to lunch on grandparents day. I would watch that if I were you, he's quite a handsome young man. We also miss our Emma. Keep working on that training she's almost there.
Love Mom

The Reeds said...

Hey we know how the fence seems to be a never ending project as well. I thought once we had it up our troubles were over. I was about half right. I had not heard Emma's story...thats funny. Sounds like something that would happen in our family. Good thing she is so cute huh?