Monday, September 22, 2008

A Week In Review...

Another CRAZY week gone by.... Here are some highlights:
  • The Scrapbook USA Expo - so much work, but so much fun! I have the priveledge to work with an amazing group of women from Robert's! This year, I taught two classes. It was awesome to have some familiar faces on Friday (my sisters, Paula and Shenell, and neices, Ashlee and Nicole) and Saturday (my neighbors and friends -Betsy and Jen.) Thanks, you guys, for coming! It made my day!

  • We took Gabe to see Peter Brienholt on Saturday night at Thanksgiving Point. We have been to his concert before and always have a good time singing and dancing. I think Gabe was a little embarrassed by his parents. We went down to the stage to dance, but Gabe wanted nothing to do with that! It was a special treat to have the Bagley's sit right next to us! Next year, we should just go together :)
  • My Mom had Miss Emma for EIGHT days (yes, count them - 8) while I got ready for the Expo. I really do love my mom so much and appreciate how much she helps me out. I couldn't have made it through the past two weeks without her. And just the icing on the cake - she sent me home with fresh canned pears and homemade salsa. Love you, Mom!
  • Jesse started the fence in the back yard. Such a huge project...
  • AND he made a flagstone path to our pergola. He is so handy.
  • Our good friends, the Bennett's, welcomed a new baby to their family! Thanks for letting me get a sneak peek at him! He is adorable!
  • Sushi - haven't mentioned that one in a while. It was exceptionally good that night. Anyone else love Ginza?

8 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

YOu are so talented Trish and what a fab mum you have! Sounds like a great week all and all.

Long Family said...

You continue to amaze me with all that you do! Your class was wonderful!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I'm so glad your mom could help you out. She is such an amazing lady! I'd also like to see some pictures of your new pathway and fence....hint...hint!

Marisa said...

Hey -- I was just going to ask you about the Expo. I'm so glad it went great. I love your books! (check your e-mail :)

Sounds like a great week!
Hey, we may be coming down for Conference weekend...

Soccer Mom said...

We had a blast at the expo and little Emma is just adorable and I miss chasing her and Brylee around the house! Talk to you soon! Loves!!!

Katie Allen said...

I need a flag stone path done at my house. Maybe Jesse could give James a lesson.
The 5k on thanksgiving sounds like fun. Find out if they allow strollers will you?

April said...

Ok, you are always just so busy and such a go-getter! I wish I was like you! Maybe someday...

Sarah said...

glad to see we made the week!!!!!