Friday, July 25, 2008

Flashback Friday...

I found these old polaroids of me and my sisters, and thought I'd share for Flashback Friday.

This is me and Kathy at Redfish Lake. See the green tent in the background? All SEVEN of us would sleep there. Bless my mom.


This is four of the five of us girls the Christmas before Nell was born. She would join us in January. Love the couch you can see in the corner of the picture. This couch had a hide-a-bed and we would pull that baby out every Friday night so we could get up at the crack of dawn to watch Saturday morning cartoons. Now, a mother myself, realize that my mom let us do that so we wouldn't wake her up. She not dumb.


Kathy, Me, and Nell. Must be Christmas time again, because we are all in matching pajamas. See the big stereo behind us? The lid lifts up and we would play records and 8-tracks and dance all over the living room. We also used this for our Miss Idaho/USA/Universe pageant dances and walking the runway. So big time.



Nell, our neighbor Kimi, and me. I so loved that yellow coat.

7 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Awesome flashback pics!!! Great memories! The yellow coat I am wearing has been through everyone! Has Emma worn it yet at mom's? I am sure she will eventually! See you soon! Love to all!!!!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

What a fun flashback! Your mom WAS and still is Amazing. Don't you love having ALL sisters? I used to want a brother so bad and now I have 4 wonderful brother in laws. Love the picture of Kimi. She was such a sweet girl. Are her parents still in Malad? Lots of fun!

Michelle said...

Ah, the pageant days. Those were good times!

Sarah said...

Love that the pics are polaroids. Classic.

Marisa said...

Classic pictures! Boy, the late 70's - early 80's were good! :)

Gosh, there's so much of you in Emma...both adorable!

BTW, we had a similar "stereo system" :)

Cindy G said...

Gotta love Polaroid. Loved these old pics. Someday when I get a good scanner....

Pedaling said...

happy times!