Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Week in Review...

I really shouldn't be blogging right now, I should be PACKING to go on a trip to Las Vegas! It's a fitness convention, and I am SO excited :)

So, I think I already summed up what made me smile last week, but here's a recap:
  • My birthday - Thanks Jess for making it special!
  • Haircuts.
  • Playing frisbee with Gabe.
  • Warm, summer nights.
  • Jared and Amy spending a couple of days with us.
  • Enjoying a 5K and wanting to do more.
  • Freedom.
Have a great week! I'll be melting in Vegas...

ps. Will someone feed Jesse for me while I'm gone?

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Have a blast in Vegas!! Spend some bday money!!!!!

Aly said...

have fun in Vegas! That sounds like so much fun. i love your weeky reviews I need to do that on my blog. I love looking at yours. Hope you are doing well, I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of each other soon, the expo is sneaking up on us!! AHHH :)

Soccer Mom said...

Have fun in Vegas!!! Go to talk to Emma on the phone on Tuesday! She is the cutest! I love hearing her call me Aunt Nell!!!! Can't wait to see everyone!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Trish! I wish that I would've known. have so much fun in Vegas and post lots of pictures from your trip!

Troop 2531 said...

How exciting! How would it be to be excited to be going to a fitness convention :) I guess that's why you look so great!!! Have fun!

Cindy G said...

Happy belated birthday - and have fun in Vegas!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Haircuts always make me happy. Have a good time burnin' up in Vegas. This is a time that I'm glad I'm not there. Too hot.

GoldenFamily said...

Trish i was so happy to see your blog. Kristen gave me your address I'm excited to see what people around the neighborhood are up to. Our blog is goldenfam.blogspot.com hope see you around.

Jen and Glen

Melissa said...

I know--I know--I was keeping my blog on the down-low until I could spend some time and make it cute:)
Your family is adorable. Melissa

Kelie said...

Happy Birthday! Sad to have missed you last Thursday! Hope you are having a great time in Vegas!