Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Life in Pictures...

I got this fun trivia game off of this blog. This is how it works: For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only.
You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers.

My age
Nickname of one of my kidsMy middle name

Favorite place to travel

Favorite Vacation

Favorite Food

Favorite ColorTown I grew up in (no joke - this image came up!)

Previous Pet

Town I live in now

Past love

Screen Name
Pictures are so small it says: ("Life is Good...I wouldn't know. I'm far to busy and important to have a life"
Real Name (do not google image Trish or Tricia - nasty...)

One of my bad habits
(it says "oh boy! this is awesome! I get to actually sleep in today! I think I'm too excited to close my eyes!)

Grandmother's name

First job

What I studied in College

5 comments:

Pedaling said...

i think kate is such a pretty middle name. and i love pink too and seems like many around love to travel to NY city!
fun post!

Soccer Mom said...

Pretty cool! Will have to do that one when we hook the computer back up again!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

What a fun post! I'll have to copy this one if you don't mind. I love your favorite thing to do....sleep....I get so excited to sleep too but can't seem to close my eyes either. LOL Too funny!

Michelle said...

So funny that image popped up for Malad. I'm sure we've seen that somewhere.... I, too, might have to borrow this one....

~Natalie~ said...

That is too funny! I love the house you grew up in. That cracks me up. I miss ya.