Friday, August 1, 2008

Have you Heard?

The next Scrapbook Expo is coming shortly and enrollment opened today! It is September 19 - 20. I had so much fun teaching at the last Expo with Robert's Arts and Crafts, and am doing it again this year. The ABC's Of Me was such a hit, that I am doing it just one more time with cute, fun paper that works for a boy or a girl. I have had some of you ask about this book. It is super cute 6 x 6 album with a page for each letter of the alphabet. You put your own picture on each page to go with the letter. Emma and her little friends LOVE to pull this one out at church! It's a great way for your little peeps to learn their letters!



I am so excited about this next book - another 6 x 6 album. It is called Expressions of Me. It has 12 Expression Layouts such as excited, sad, grumpy, happy, etc. Each layout has a place for a picture and a journaling page. There are some expressions that Gabe and Emma have had that I never want to forget. (some I probably already have...)


And, two of my cute friends are teaching classes there too. Nat is doing a calendar class and Aly is doing a Christmas Box. Both so cute!

So go sign-up here.

And there are always fun vendors to shop at and tons of give-a-ways! See you there!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I can verify that these books are adorable!! You have such an eye for color and design. I love these. I hope to try to make it down for the expo. Have fun!