Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Week in Review...

This post should be titled "A Month in Review", since I haven't really done a review for a while. BUT, I had to share what a little troublemaker our Emma is. Here are just a few of the things that are sure signs of a busy little girl:
  • While I was in the shower Sunday morning, she dumped baby powder and baby lotion all over the carpet in my room.
  • She picked a lovely clump of flowers out of my front flower bed to bring to me. (okay that was sweet, but the flowers never came back.)
  • She emptied and entire bag of wet wipes- all 88 - in the garage. They were too dirty to use.
  • She took the lids off of about 25 markers and tested them all out on her hand.
  • She pushed her adorable friend, Andie, off of the neighborhood playground equipment.
  • She has locked herself in the car in the garage - don't worry, I had the keys with me.
As for Gabriel, here is what he has been up to:
  • Getting used to his leg again.
  • Trying to walk straight.
  • Getting the courage to get back on his bike.
  • School Shopping for supplies and clothes.
  • Meeting his new teacher.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I can relate to the trouble Emma is in. Our little Meg is a serious trouble maker, I actually fear silence with her - it means TROUBLE!I wish I knew how to fix it.

Soccer Mom said...

When Trish expresses how busy Emma is, isn't it amazing that she truly got the right name Kate!!!! She is JUST LIKE her mother!!! Payback is awesome!

Love ya!
Mom

Troop 2531 said...

so everything you just listed here about Emma is what I have to look forward to in a few months??? i'm in trouble!!!

Aly said...

I love your week updates! So cute! Love all your school pictures too You are darling!

Katie Allen said...

I think your mom might have something. I never thought that the name Kate could be linked to all those messes, but now that she has said it I think she is right. My Kate is just as bad. I just hope it passes all the Ella's or Claire's. If you ever want to give Emma away I'll take her. She will fit right in here. Besides she is so darn cute!!!!

Abigail said...

I was laughing so hard! I can't wait to have kids. I want to have those experiences and it is not a joke. She seems so dang cute. Anyways, I'm hoping all is well. Miss you! xoxo

Carrie and Jeff said...

The list of things about Emma reminds me so much of my Benson. They just love to see what they can do to make us go crazy!

Pedaling said...

a little spunk in a little girl can do her well some day;
just wait and see!

Melissa said...

Love those two year olds! What is it about pulling the wipes out?--we've been through a few ruined packs too.