Thursday, August 7, 2008

I almost gave up...

I have been trying for the past 24 hours to post a couple of pictures on my blog, with no luck. I really get annoyed when things don't work like I expect them to. Are you with me? I probably tried at least 25 times with much frustration. I was so ready to just throw the towel in. Who needs blogging anyways? Um, I do...so I tried in a different browser, and I decided to stay a blogger. A lazy blogger, but I'm still here. So here is what has been happening around our house lately.

Princess Emma has been EXTRA busy. Just two nights ago I found her in Gabe's art kit coloring with his markers. Picture it, laying on her belly on the floor, feet up in the air, on hand on her chin. I thought it was so precious. Then she came running to me like 30 seconds later looking like this....That would be white out. What do you do? Yep - take a picture an throw her in the tub.

The BIG news for the week is that Gabe got his cast off! Yippee! But, his leg is prety weak, so Jesse set up his Trainer in the living room and put Gabe on it to strengthen up his leg. It is going to take longer than I thought, but he'll get his strength back.

2 comments:

Troop 2531 said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big! Emma seems to big a handful :) Yeah for Gabe getting his cast off!!! I hated the feeling of just getting a cast off, it feels so weak like you've never used it before. Good luck!

The Christensen Family said...

That Emma absolutely melts me! Can't get enough of her! SO happy for Gabe! Whew - just in time for school! Love you guys!