Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Week in Review...

Gabe's "Ben 10" Birthday party. They were decorating cookies to look like an Omnitrix. (from the show)His cute friends.
Can't have a party without a cake!
A trip to "This is the Place" Heritage Park. Have you been here? It was really fun! They have a little train that takes you around, you get off, and tour the city. Here they are with ice cream...more on their faces than in their mouths!
The School House
And since we were so close - a trip to the zoo. We went right when the gates closed, and we were basically there alone! It reminded me of the days when I would take Gabe there after his Speech Therapy at the U. We visited the Zoo A LOT for a few years - winter is even a great time to go. Sometimes I know we were the only ones there.
Emma strikes again - this time with Mascara.
She is taking after her Dad...a Pack Rat. Jesse was the pack rat at his house growing up, and Emma is ours. Those bags are full of who knows what! If I can't find something, it is in Emma's bags.

9 comments:

Cindy G said...

What a fun week - we're planning a trip to the zoo and "This is the Place" park, among other things, later this fall. There are so many fun things to do in SLC!

Ash said...

Trish that little Emma is something else. What a fun birthday party for Gabe. I bet the Zoo we be the best in the winter. That heritage park looks really neat too. So fun.

The Christensen Family said...

Such darling photos! Just loving Miss Emma. And so relieved that someone else's kid is a pack rat. Don't forget -- Bella and the parmesan cheese! :) Love you all! XXOO

Staci said...

Your kids are getting so big!! You seem much to young! How fun! I hope I am as cute as you someday!

Mindy Widdowson said...

I love the bags on the handles of her stroller! What a pro! Heritage Park looks like a fun place for little people. We will have to check that out!

Happy Birthday Gabe!
Love,
Mindy

Stephen and Effie said...

Why do kids pile everything into one bucket/bag. It is always so fun to clean up. I am missing two different shoes of Trey's and I am guessing that is where they are

Katie Allen said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.
I love reading about Emma. It warns me of what I get to look forward to here at our house.

Palmer Family said...

I can't believe how grown up Gabe is! And Emma is getting so big, she is so dang cute. She looks a little mischievious in all the pictures, just like my little guy! We should get them together.

Shar Chavira said...

Well I better get her a bag from my store...she could be our new spokesgirl!!