Monday, November 24, 2008

Home of the Dragons!


Malad High School - Class of 1994Carrie posted this on her blog, and I thought it looked like a fun tag! Especially after reconnecting with all of the other Dragons!

Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Re-post with the name of high school and graduating year.

1.Did you marry someone from your high school?
No.

2.Did you car pool to school?
Shenell and I drove together and any other girls that were sleeping over at the time. Usually Jenny Anderson or Kathy Daines.

3.What kind of car did you have?
We drove my mom's silver Corsica - "The Mouse Mobile"

4. What kind of car do your drive now?
Nissan Maxima

5.It's Friday night...where are YOU (then)?
Cruisin' with my friends - how that was cool, I just don't know.

6.It's Friday night..where are you (now)?
On a date with my cute hubby - probably eating sushi.

7.What kind of job did you have in high school?
During the summer I cleaned buses. I had two jobs some summers - buses and movie rentals or Flying J gas station.

8.What do you do now?
Mom, teach aerobics, Robert's Media Team

9.Were you a party animal?
No way!

10.Were you considered a flirt?
Probably

11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
None

12. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Gasp! No!

13. Can you sing the fight song?
With the actions...."Joyous and ever loyal...."

14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Cockett

15. Where did you sit during lunch?
On the stage, usually eating candy bars and Mountain Dew. How did we ever learn anything in class???

16. What was your school's full name?
Malad High School

17. What was your school mascot?
Dragon

18.If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Um, I'm not sure. I loved my high school experience, but love where I am at now.

19. What do you remember most about graduation?
Sitting in the hall during our graduation party with all of my High School best friends and making a list of who would get married first, what kind of car would we drive, how many kids, etc...

20.Who did you take to prom Senior year?
Josh Atkinson

21. Did you have fun at Prom?
Of course! He is such a great guy.

22.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
I read his family blog - does that count?

23.Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion?
Absolutely! (and the rest of you better be, too!)

24.Do you still talk to people from school?
Yes! Especially now that we have found each other through the wonderful world of blogging!

Okay - now your turn. What do you remember?

8 comments:

Camille said...

That was awesome! So many memories!

Soccer Mom said...

Too cool! Lots of memories!

Melissa said...

Yes, the memories! Love all your thankful posts.

Fishin' Ponds said...

Read Daniele's post firs, then had to come read yours. Love the memories. Funny how we are all connecting again huh?

martha corinna said...

I forgot to do my thankful posts this month. Good thing you are.
I love to read about your memories.

Chris said...

Trish that was awesome, I think I'm going to have to still it since I am now the blogger in the family, Stace has been lazy lately!

Leeann said...

Ah, what good memories! Thanks for the moment in time :)

Sarah said...

fun fun! I am doing this one, too. I'm seeing the little cheerleader in you coming out!!