Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today I am Thankful For...

Sleeping Children...This is how I found Emma last night at bedtime....fast asleep on the kitchen floor! My house takes a sigh of relief every night when the kiddies go to bed. Not that I don't love having them awake, but when they are asleep I can really get things done! Probably a bad habit, but I love to stay up late and be productive. And then get up early and be productive when they are still in bed. I know, not healthy, but it is what it is!

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

She is just too cute! Send her down again soon!!!

Lori said...

That pic is too cute! I am the same way. . .bedtime is a great part of day because I can finally get something done :)

Keri said...

What a darling picture!

Staci said...

That is funny..I love it! I know I'll miss all the "quiet" time around here.