Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today I am Thankful For...

Good Books...
One of my guilty pleasures in life is to escape into a good book. And this book is one of them. Staying up late at night, soaking in a hot bath, curled up in front of the fire....that's how I love to read my books. "The Secret Life of Bees" was my most recent read. I read it a few years ago and just re-read it for book club. It is a must read if you haven't picked up this gem yet. You get sucked right into the story and fall in love with the people in the book.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I will have to add this one to my must read list. I love to read as well.

Right now I am reading "The Host" and loving it!

Have a great day!!!

Pedaling said...

thanks i'll have to pick that one up.

martha corinna said...

Is that really a guilty pleasure?
If it is, I'm a huge sinner.

Carrie and Jeff said...

I read this several years ago and I really enjoyed it. I just started reading the new Nicholas Sparks book, Lucky One. It's okay so far. I'm sure it'll get better.