Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today I am Thankful for...

Photographs . I love pictures. Not having my own picture taken, but looking at them. I do love having a family picture taken every year. I love having a camera on hand to snap a shot of a moment I don't want to forget. I love looking back at old photographs and being able to relive a memory.

I am highly incapable when it comes to the art of photography, so I am grateful there are others out there who make up for where I come up short. Such a person is my friend, Becky. She took our family pictures last year (see them on the side bar) and once again did a fantastic job this year! I love how she captures the true feelings of a moment ! Take a look...




9 comments:

~Natalie~ said...

Trish your pictures are darling! I can't wait to see more. She does a great job!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute! They are adorable!

Sarah said...

love love love 'em! and i am sooooo with you on pictures. They are priceless!

Ty got out this morning & bought our deals in less than 15 minutes. Wha-hooo~

christensen crew said...

Trish,
Happy Thanksgiving! Haven't seen you guys in forever! Those pictures are amazing, of course they were done by the amazing Becky! I love that last one of Emma...precious.

Katie Allen said...

Love the pictures. Its not hard to get cute pictures when you have got cute kids!!

Tara Hoppie said...

Wow. Those pics are priceless. Hook me up with that photographer! She really captured the beauty of your family.

Camille said...

way cute Trish!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are ridiculous. I want that picture of Emma.

Connie said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!